Alexi passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to this material. I'm not sure about COBTV nowadays. Back then it was incredibly entertaining to see the guys getting wasted. We were all young and believed to be immortal but today we know it's not true.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to this material. I'm not sure about COBTV nowadays. Back then it was incredibly entertaining to see the guys getting wasted. We were all young and believed to be immortal but today we know it's not true.

Well, I'm still young. : ) Yeah, I know, alcohol etc.... but I'm really curious about a new / old COBTV too.

HoB guitar:)

VWDOSYJ.jpg

Yo7bq4F.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Juggler and Faffy
Anybody here got video of Topchef Suomi with Alexi and Olli? And a video from FME 2010 with interview with him?

/ I don't know if these were posted already or not./

Alexi Laiho - Within The Mind [Death Cover] [Evil Chucks]

" Alexi Laiho was a part of a memorial show for late Death frontman Chuck Schuldiner on March 1, 2002 in Helsinki, Finland, shortly after Chuck's passing in December of 2001. As part of the evening, there was a performance by a group called Evil Chucks, that only played Death covers from the first four albums. "

Alexi Laiho - Defensive Personalities [Death Cover] [Evil Chucks]

Everyone is correct in what they said per posts that have been deleted. Please do not repost private posts or posts that are marked not to be shared on other sites, etc. - while we try to keep hands off for the most part there are lines, especially with all the new privacy rules in effect by various countries etc.

I'm closing this thread as I think all has been said that can be said, very long ago, and I would rather nothing get posted that compromises the forum.

Reactions: iPot and Muffin
Status
Not open for further replies.