CoB and Nightwish Did A Song Together?

excalibur469

New Metal Member
Nov 19, 2003
Hey there, a friend of mine told me that Nightwish and Children of Bodom did a song together and Alexi Laiho the singer of CoB, sang it and that there was like a keyboard solo duel in it or something.... is this true?

Excalibur

umm, we havent heard anything.

but that doesn mena it didnt happen, but it is definately not a studio thing, if this is true it was done live, and they were just fucking around.

on the nightwish 2nd dvd there is a short clip of synergy fuckin around:D

they were talkin about how it wasnt right for such talented guitarists as synergy to open up for nightwish :D

you can thank me later for not answering your question hohohooh

Lemming dude, that was on the first DVD (as well??? i dun o, haven't seen the 2nd one), but the sinergy shit on the first nightwish dVD is hilarious.

sinergy come out dressed as nightwish.

What's the name of the Nightwish DVD you're talkin' about?
I wanna have it!

By the way; I think their music is cool, but they look stupid on stage.
Let them please stop playing air guitar and try to bang heads to "look metal".
Their music is to cool for that, although it's not my kinda thing.
It's the same thing with our very own dutch "gothic band (which is only loved by little girls)" Within Temptation.
Well not exactly the same, cause their music SUCKS ass!!

Let S I N E R G Y kicks their quite little asses!!

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Red Light was on the first album of course... it had nothing to do with Nightwish.

... except that "Red Light..." was released on the Nightwish single "The Carpenter" before SW was released.

Ahuh. I don't think they did the song together.

http://www.nightwish.com/english/releases-2.html

In the official page of Nightwish you can see that "2. Red Light in My Eyes part II ***(by Children of Bodom)". Just like in a CoB single called "Children Of Bodom CDS" or something, where there was a song of Cryhavoc and another band if a remember correctly.

Originally posted by Extendar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missiles

In the official page of Nightwish you can see that "2. Red Light in My Eyes part II ***(by Children of Bodom)".

Yes, just like I already told a couple of posts ago.

D'oh!

NeedledWarheart said:
Lemming dude, that was on the first DVD (as well??? i dun o, haven't seen the 2nd one), but the sinergy shit on the first nightwish dVD is hilarious.

sinergy come out dressed as nightwish.

That part is on the first, on the second Tuomas says he was abashed when Sinergy was gonna support them. "A band with Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala warming up for us...And Marco Hietala"

aleksi and kimberly have been married but they split up about 1 year or more ago, so it#s not true that they are still married

i got a song and the title says nightwish ft children of bodom - red light but im not sure if they did it together...i dont here voice from nightwish...and i saw the first cd from COB has a song title with red light or something but i dont know the old children of bodom that good....