Favorite passage/section of a CoB song?

My favorite is the part of Hate Me that starts at about 10 seconds into the song and goes to about 30 seconds in. this is my favorite Bodom song ever.

- Kissing the shadows, the solo parts (of course) and also the doublebass parts, they go so well together with the chord scheme, it rocks!!!!!

- The Alexi/Janne neo-classical harmony on Black Widow (cool song all the way, BTW!)

- Solo's on Bodom Beach Terror

- The intro to Red Light in my Eyes pt 1.

- The main riff from Deadnight Warrior (I'm a Something Wild deadbeat)

The "Lake Bodom" main melody :hotjump: !!!

The guitar solo in Northern Comfort...i really dig it but can't really explain why;)

...to name but two.

TheSomberlain said:
When Alexi is screaming WAAAAAAAAAR! in Sixpounder, I have my orgasms :p

And I'm a dude, wonder what that one does to the chicks.

Believe me, it doesn't to anything to chicks. They would probably think that the vocals are "DISGUSTING!"

2:24 TO 2:50 on "in the shadows"...0:44 to 1:10 on touch like angel of death....0:00 to :35 of mask of sanity....i like on taste of my scythe how they have the keyboard solo, and then go back to the original keyboard riff after some rhthym, then right into a guitar solo...intro to triple corpse...intro to chokehold...2:41 to 2:53 of silent night bodom night, where it goes back into the main rhythym after the solo, it always makes me pump my fist and headbang and scream When the calm is settling in, we'll watch it swiftly disapperoww...also the sweeps on warheart,and towards dead end, and children of bodom classical part...intro to COD...very beginning of follow the reaper...:52 to :59 of hatebreeder with the lead guitar and keyboards underneath....

also some songs from other bands...2:49 to 3:07 of "gods of my world" by borknagar....the organ solo on the black canvas by lars nedland of borknagar....intro to kings of the carnival creation, and hybrid stigmata by dimmu borgir...3:55 to 4:30 of hybrid stigmata with vortex singing...2:30 to 3:20 of "architecture of a genocidal nature".....and the main piano riff of that song....drum intro to maelstrom mephisto...4:30 to 4:32 of maelstrom mephisto...1:43 to 2:16 of sympozium.. i love that riff!....3:43 to 4:09 on sympozium, that piano is ridiculous!...

the whole song gethsemane especially the awesome part in the middle....the intro to swarmed by sinergy...the intro to fallen by symphony x...the bass intro to sea of lies by symphony x...also the solo to it...the lyrics..."sunlight, falling on your steel, death in life is your ideal, life is like a wheel" on sun and steel by bruce D....a bunch of stuff on somewhere in time is good...and also on tattoed dancer when it stops and he says dance for me, and then it goes back into the main rhythym, and on mr. tinkertrain the intro and solo, mr. crowley solo...pulsation by sinergy...hahaha, im getting carried away

i love music, sorry for the long list...thats a lot of fun stuff