Favorite Member of COB, OTHER Than Alexi?

Favorite COB Member, Other Than Alexi

• Janne

Votes: 69 38.3%
  • Roope

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Jaska

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Henkka

Votes: 39 21.7%

• Total voters

KrazyGawdMode

Wintersun Fan
Jan 16, 2008
Dublin VA
What's everyone's favorite member of Children of Bodom, Other than Alexi...

Just thought I'd ask, don't kill me. :lol:

Oh, I voted Henkka, by the way :)

I too voted Henkka. He is less of a bum and alcoholic than the others (he and Jaska really) and a hell of a lot more mature.
at least that's the impression I get.

I too voted Henkka. He is less of a bum and alcoholic than the others (he and Jaska really) and a hell of a lot more mature.
at least that's the impression I get.

True, i said Roope because he plays guitar awesomly and he sings karaoke like superman.

Janne used to be one of my fav members, but he seems to have turned into the giant pussy of the century, throwing his keyboard off stage and drinking on stage. I usually dont badmouth people like this, but fucking hell, he should grow the fuck up

True, i said Roope because he plays guitar awesomly and he sings karaoke like superman.

Janne used to be one of my fav members, but he seems to have turned into the giant pussy of the century, throwing his keyboard off stage and drinking on stage. I usually dont badmouth people like this, but fucking hell, he should grow the fuck up

I agree on both points, pretty much what i was going to write when i saw the topic :lol: Roope is just a fun bloke, he reminds me of the typical grandpa.

Janne appears to me to act like a "giant pussy", but i wouldn't blame him, after all that's being said on this forum.

I voted Jaska... Dunno why, there's just something special about him.

I hope that didn't sound too gay :zombie:

Roopes english is awesome :lol: Also his guitar playing is awesome. Roope and Alexi are definetly my favorites. Although Janne,Henkka and Jaska are amusing too IMO :lol:They all are great:lol:

Janne appears to me to act like a "giant pussy", but i wouldn't blame him, after all that's being said on this forum.

I blame him, fuck the forum, if your life turns sour because of a goddamn forum, well then you need to pull your head out of the interwebz and get laid.

Dunno what the fuck is up with Janne, but I don't give a shit how much does he drink if he still pulls of great live shows and plays great, and the Milan gig's ''keyboard throwing tournament'' was because he was just pissed off, and hwo wouldn't be if you can't get a decent sound through a whole gig and you're constantly mending things with the technician and, as last part, the sound guy cuts your sound because ''the time is out'' while the rest of the band keeps trying to make the songs sound as good as they can without keyboard?

And about what he said in the forum and taking the ask Janne out of the stickies and no responding anymore, I would have done the same if people who are suposed to be fans of the band start bashing a member (it wasn't even him, it was Alexi) for the things he does besides music and acting as if they were his mom. Fuck off! The're old enough to care for themselves, and Alexi has never crashed with the car and many things that were already said, so if Janne is not anymore here is not his fault, but because of some dumbasses who just thougth they would look cool if they started bashing the members and acting like their mom. He is and has always been cool, regardless to how much he drinks or how much he did get angry and do at the keyboards at ONE PARTICULAR GIG. Stop complaining about it.

About Roope, he is the fucking man, one of the funniest persons around. He has so many good spots, like the one on T,L&S when Alexi and Jaska are fighting in the snow, or the karaoke, or the Sauna bit on COBTV 2(someone said and I agree he should have been part of The Lord Of The Rings, :lol:) or the ''good guys don't drink wiskeeeeeey'' on T,L&S which made me lol really hard the first time I saw it. Henka and Jaska are cool too, but don't usually do as much as stupid/retarded stuff like Alexi, Janne or Roope do, so there's not as many ''stellar moments'' from them. Anyway, I see the poll is really leveled, so all members are belived to be cool. :kickass: