Favorite Member of COB, OTHER Than Alexi?

Favorite COB Member, Other Than Alexi

• Janne

Votes: 69 38.3%
  • Roope

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Jaska

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Henkka

Votes: 39 21.7%

• Total voters
"Favorite CoB member?"

Seriously where are we? In a teenie magazine? What comes next?

This is exactly what I thought at first. Then I remembered that I thought an official band forum would be like this.
/moves thread to brain section for "don't open this thread again"

@Children of COB: He's still pissy after gigs and you can actually hear the sand pouring out of his vagina as you pass him
Haha, I have no clue what this is supposed to mean, but I lol'd.

[...] he is constantly implying that we're all a bunch of retards in this forum [...]
Sorry, I have the same impression of this forum. A bunch of retards constantly bashing each other. Which is really funny to read, I come here for the lulz. But not funny if you're at the receiving end of the bashing, and if it's the band that's being bashed, they must be asking themselves what's the point of having an official forum. Frankly, I think it's no wonder that Alexi hates the internet, in case his impression of the internet is based on this forum. At any rate it's no wonder if the band starts bitching back.

Happilemon, you are probably not the one doing the bashing, but there is in general such an aggressive mood here. Different from the way people treat each other in other forums I frequent. Maybe it's just a case of a band with aggressive music attracting aggressive fans
shrug.gif

BTW My vote went to Henkka. He has a natural-looking smile and said some interesting things in interviews.

Alexi is awesome...obviously. He is a great front man. Great guitarist, great vocals.
Roope is hilarious.
Janne is very very gifted...and I play the piano...Ive completed all my grades and had classical training...but nothing beats him.
Jaska...well...I dont have much to say about him. Seems as though he certainly keeps himself to himself in some ways. Awesome drummer though.

Henkka...well...henkka is my favourite. Theres some reasons for that....which I cant be arsed to go into but hes a cool guy. I have a lot of respect for him. hes at uni, he wants to teach (which is what I am also in training to do). he surfs...hes laid back. lots of reasons....hes always polite and the times ive met him, hes been a lot of fun to hang out with.

Awesome band.