Favorite Member of COB, OTHER Than Alexi?

Favorite COB Member, Other Than Alexi

• Janne

Votes: 69 38.3%
  • Roope

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Jaska

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Henkka

Votes: 39 21.7%

• Total voters
@Children of COB: He's still pissy after gigs and you can actually hear the sand pouring out of his vagina as you pass him

as for this thread, it implies we all like Alexi the most in the band. Not the case for me, Roope still winz

Alexander,but otherwise Janne..I'm not liking the way he is constantly implying that we're all a bunch of retards in this forum though.That's not very nice. Don't paint us alll with the one brush just because some people here mightn't sem very intelligent over the internet. Sure, the posts about what cologne Alexi uses, and the appearance of stripey socks in the picture thread might be slightly annoying but still..show some tolerance for the people who've spent their hard earned money buying your records regardless if we're fucking dumbasses!

Alexander,but otherwise Janne..I'm not liking the way he is constantly implying that we're all a bunch of retards in this forum though.That's not very nice. Don't paint us alll with the one brush just because some people here mightn't sem very intelligent over the internet. Sure, the posts about what cologne Alexi uses, and the appearance of stripey socks in the picture thread might be slightly annoying but still..show some tolerance for the people who've spent their hard earned money buying your records regardless if we're fucking dumbasses!

Give him a chance, in every fucking post there's someone saying shit about the band, just take here in exemple:

" but he seems to have turned into the giant pussy of the century"

"Janne appears to me to act like a "giant pussy", "

"I blame him, fuck the forum, if your life turns sour because of a goddamn forum, well then you need to pull your head out of the interwebz and get laid."

"@Children of COB: He's still pissy after gigs and you can actually hear the sand pouring out of his vagina as you pass him "

Lik, wooot, I would sure be pissed myself too :Smug:

^We're in the on topic section, :lol: We should be grateful that this is the most ''fanboyish'' thread we get, because it'd be worse fi we got flooded with ''ALEKSI IA GAWD'', ''COB ARE TEH BEZT MOTEHRFUCKING BND IN TEH WORLD AND WHO SAYZ NOT IS FUCKEN GAYZ'', etc kind of things, :lol:
"Muffin: He's still pissy after gigs and you can actually hear the sand pouring out of his vagina as you pass him "

fix'd :p