For Janne about Riding Hood

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Hi Janne! Let me just say that Children Of Bodom is my favorite band and the best band in the world. I always am amazed by all of your talents.

When I heard Dissection and COB had some of the same riffs in Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood, Unhallowed, and Night's Blood, it upset me because I thought Alexi wrote all of that. Is it a coincidence or did Alexi rip those riffs?

No disrespect, I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

(Beyond Abilities is mind boggling. Too many notes Janne... too many notes)

Oh shut it, no need to waste time being hurt by it.

Besides, it's only a similar thingy, the "note by note" accusations are extremely super ridiculous. And it sure ain't the only thing they've stolen. Not only from other metal bands, but movie soundtracks (hah, even Brainscan!) are all over the place. Which hurt my feelings, of course.

I think it's cool that Alexi (if he in fact did take those riffs) made them a lot cooler than the original.

I know all about every riff they've ever enhanced, but Alexi always admit to using those riffs. He didn't say anything about this one.

So my main question is if they are actually taken or just a freaky coincidence. So why don't you shut it and see what Janne has to say about it. I did ask him you know... :p