COB in Toronto, Ontario for next headlining tour!

COB in toronto?

• Total voters

Mario86

Droogie
Apr 6, 2006
Milwaukee
Ok, sorry if you got the wrong impression, but COB ARENT coming to toronto on their big headlining tour in November, December. :( I just don't get it :S. You come to Quebec, but not Toronto? Comon, COB, Toronto wants you to Rock the shit out of everyone! I saw COB last time at the Unholy alliance, and they played for what seemed like 10 minutes!:p Well thats my rant, anyone agree?

SUMMARY: COB IN TORONTO!!:headbang: :kickass: :worship: :p

i am going to kidnap alexi laiho when he comes down to san diego! then he will have to live in my basement and play music for me :)
so they wont be up in canada anytime soon

Janne
Well we werent going to play in totonto but when we saw this guys poll on the internet with like 20 poeple we decided to chage our whole plans,alter the tour and play there!
whoa cool!

Reactions: <-Warheart->
Mario86 said:
Ok, sorry if you got the wrong impression, but COB ARENT coming to toronto on their big headlining tour in November, December. :( I just don't get it :S. You come to Quebec, but not Toronto? Comon, COB, Toronto wants you to Rock the shit out of everyone! I saw COB last time at the Unholy alliance, and they played for what seemed like 10 minutes!:p Well thats my rant, anyone agree?

SUMMARY: COB IN TORONTO!!:headbang: :kickass: :worship: :p

I agree that... you shouldn't have gone to Unholy Alliance, you shoulda seen them back in March, when I did. They said on COBHC in Henkka's tour diaries that it was one of their best shows ever, so, you misssed out. As for me, I bought my tickets on ticketpro, and I'm off to montreal in december!

Heartless_Name said:
I agree that... you shouldn't have gone to Unholy Alliance, you shoulda seen them back in March, when I did. They said on COBHC in Henkka's tour diaries that it was one of their best shows ever, so, you misssed out. As for me, I bought my tickets on ticketpro, and I'm off to montreal in december!

Is this dude still posting here?!? i thought keith set him straight..

Burning Bridges said:
i am going to kidnap alexi laiho when he comes down to san diego! then he will have to live in my basement and play music for me :)
so they wont be up in canada anytime soon

Not if Lady Laiho gets to him first :lol:

^LOL :lol:

and yeh, well even if that is the goal of this thread (get them to go to his hometown) it won't work. So he'll have to go to Montreal like me if he wants to see them this time around.

RiderOfJustice said:
Is this dude still posting here?!? i thought keith set him straight..

Right, whatever I've no interest in arguing with a 14yr old fat kid who thinks he's hard. Save yer energy to yell at mommy and daddy when they try make you go to bed at 11 and stay on topic. Don't try and hijack this thread with your stupidity. If yer jealous of the fact I'm old enough to buy booze, have a girlfriend, and get to go to x 98309843094380943 kickass concerts that yer mommy would never allow, that's yer problem. Just don't talk to me if you don't like me, you racist preteen.

Heartless_Name said:
Right, whatever I've no interest in arguing with a 14yr old fat kid who thinks he's hard. Save yer energy to yell at mommy and daddy when they try make you go to bed at 11 and stay on topic. Don't try and hijack this thread with your stupidity. If yer jealous of the fact I'm old enough to buy booze, have a girlfriend, and get to go to x 98309843094380943 kickass concerts that yer mommy would never allow, that's yer problem. Just don't talk to me if you don't like me, you racist preteen.

bobvex said:
will both you faggots stop reporting posts. Heartless, how many times do i have to tell you to quit being an antagonistic fuck, and trying to start arguments just so you can report posts. and try to leave the racism out of it. i really don't care one way or another about racism, but it's been going around a lot more frequently lately. both of you knock it off.

Heartless_Name said:

Hes not 14 and for the arguing with your parents you seem to have experience in that...so be a dude and help him out...whats so special with having a gf Oo?! and he can go to concerts...

I also saw Bodom at unholy alliance and they played for 40 mins but it only seemed like 5 mins. I wish they had a longer set. They should have co-headlined.

SAM: yes, i will get to Alexi first! If their tourbus ever broke down in front of my house and ALexi rang on the doorbell. i'd faint! i'd grab him, tie him up and let him eat my cookies.