COB New CD review requested

Metal Forever

New Metal Member
Jun 1, 2003
Children of Bodom fans- I am requesting a review to be put up on my new metal website of the new COB CD... I haven't had the chance to pick up the new disc yet- and would like to post a review of the new CD on my new metal music website www.metalforever.com - I know there are probably reviews out there, but we want to get one from a true COB fan- please reply to this post with a quick paragraph & honest rating of their latest work & give me permission to post your review...or you can e-mail it to info@metalforever.com or I may just pick & grab snipets from the posts here!-

Many metal thanks for the help!

Nice
Knew I could count on metal head Bodom Fans- !thanks-great content for the site....had a feeling it would be great!

my review of HCDR

Kicks every other new bands cds ass... Want a cd fuck Cradle get CoB they eat little candy ass mother fuckers likey dani filth for breatfest, lunch, and dinner.................. also midnight snack :heh:

Metal Forever said:
Nice
Knew I could count on metal head Bodom Fans- !thanks-great content for the site....had a feeling it would be great!
Don't expect too much from the people at this forum. Most of them are some stupid little kiddies who are stuck in puberty and they think they are the greatest. And even the older ones behave like that. (look at some threads here). So don't be too hard on them.

Don't feel insulted, people. It's nothing personal, just a fact I noticed during the time.

bodomite said:
Kicks every other new bands cds ass... Want a cd fuck Cradle get CoB they eat little candy ass mother fuckers likey dani filth for breatfest, lunch, and dinner.................. also midnight snack :heh:

Lets kill Dani, cut him in pieces and send em to Alexi :heh::heh::heh: