COB not in The USA

I wish they'll cancel the shows that are planed in the States and replace them with a tour in Greece:D
Just kidin'. Something like that will never gonna happen.
And I still sing: "Dream on, dream on...":lol:

holy fuck dude, do u know how big those concerts will be?? with sinergy and warmen and soilwork and DARKANE as like a festival?? that would be soo god damned cool

I really want to see COB come here to the US. Please have your immigration paper work done properly though so at the last moment, we don't get the word like so many european bands that their US tours are cancelled. :(

Originally posted by OutlawCFH
If they play the States they should atleast play in Canada too,but I doubt it:(

Most bands that tour the US do play in Canada. You just live in the wrong place. Toronto and Montreal get everything. Vancouver gets bands, then screws everything up. Like when you had Dimmu Borgir, Cryptopsy and Krisiun come... haha... Little time for Dimmu Borgir, like... 15 minutes for Cryptopsy, and no time for Krisiun... hah.

The newer tourdates until August don't show any signs of a US tour. Pissed to hell about it, but there's a month open I think (didn't check recently), but my doubts of them making it here this year are growing now