a COb shirts..from america?

Yeah here's one. I used to get alot of shit here. http://www.headbangersdelight.com They're stationed in Holland, Michigan. They've got some cool shit, but all the really cool Bodom Ts and shit I get from the UK and direct from Nuclear Blast. You can check em out if you want the bottom of the barrel stuff, but it's here in the US so the shipping shouldn't be nearly as bad and they've always been very timely on their orders from my experience. Never had a problem with em.

sweet at least u have one stormblast lots of people around where i live dont know how to get them..... over here you have to buy them offline because they dont sell them in any stores close.... they sell em in Norfolk at a Metal store but I dont want to drive for 2 hours just for a cob shirt ahhahaah im a lazy ass fuck :lol:

Originally posted by bodomite
sweet at least u have one stormblast lots of people around where i live dont know how to get them..... over here you have to buy them offline because they dont sell them in any stores close.... they sell em in Norfolk at a Metal store but I dont want to drive for 2 hours just for a cob shirt ahhahaah im a lazy ass fuck :lol:

you got a point, but hell, i was on a mission during vacation: to get a cob shirt. and of course they didn't have any:mad:. i pretty much spent my whole vacation lookin for 1 damn shirt.