COB T Shirts?

Hey guys,

Sorry for this question again but as far as I've seen there is no way to get the "Creature pf the night"-Shirt at the internet.
Is that right?
Is there any way to get it?

thanks,
manyou

Hey guys,

Sorry for this question again but as far as I've seen there is no way to get the "Creature pf the night"-Shirt at the internet.
Is that right?
Is there any way to get it?

thanks,
manyou

If I'm not mistaken it was made by H&M and sold by H&M, maybe give them a call?

Talking about COB shirts, is it me or are there more people who don't like their latest shirts:
300_139560a.jpg

and
EOTW_TOUR_TS.jpg

okay, the last one isn't a bad shirt and if I would be at that tour I would probably buy it, but it just isn't the right style for COB.

^ While not quite the 'typical' COB style (if you can even truly say that), I do like the grey one, and I'll admit that I bought one.
The first one I do not like at all, but that's completely personal preference.

WTF?!
you buy some crappy h&m shirt from ebay because alexi wore it? thats fucked up. i guess you wouldnt have bought a tshirt which says ''creature of the night'' if alexi hadnt worn it.
Otherwise you would have bought it when it still was in stores.

I definitely like the second one (why do we girls never get the cool prints anyway?), but the first one is not that much in my tastes.... I mean it is something different, but if I had to decide between the two I'd always pick the second one.

^ Pick up a pair of scissors and find a sewing machine, and you've instantly got a women's shirt with the nice designs that only (usually) the men's ones have. Besides, then you have a custom fit too.:)

I've actually been thinking about doing that for some time, I'm just not sure if I can pull it off since I only have very basic sewing skills.....but if I ever do it, I'll post the result here. ;)

There are several books you can buy on customizing t shirts (this is the best one I've found: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Generation-108-Ways-Transform-T-Shirt/dp/0761137858[/ame]) but really if you can do a simple whip stitch you're set. Buy a couple of white shirts you can practice on and then go for the real thing.

It's not too hard.
You can do it with very basic sewing skills.(Books are great for getting an idea of how to take measurements and cut to the measurements you've taken, if you want to be precise.) The biggest thing is not to accidently make the shirt too small. If you want to resize the shirt without getting too fancy, you can cut up the sides and pin them in to where you would like them. As for other things, you can cut sleeves off and cut the neck into different shapes without even re-sewing the edges. If you hand wash the shirt and don't put in the dryer, it should last for quite a while. :)

Thanks Miss Sonia. I'll have a look into that book. And I definitely can manage a whip stitch.

The measurings would have been the problem for me, since I never learned that and my Gran didn't have enough time to show me. So Id have done it the way you suggested, reingofterror.

However, thanks again. I guess I'll be off marauding through the guy's section of the COB-Store (not to mention other bands merchandise shops.) ;)

Yeah the measuring part is easily the worst. I usually just put the t shirt on then mark off the lines with chalk... saves a lot of effort and generally I've found it's more accurate.