COB T Shirts?

XXXXX

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2006
Hey, All I got is a AYDY T shirt.

I am just asking if anyone of you know a site where you can buy COB stuff?

XXXXX-

welcome to the site dude,fuckin mastersofmetal.com has a shitload of bodom merch,as well as rockabilia.com i got my Hatebreeder & F.t.r & Bloody band photo shirts from masters as wel as other cobhc merch.

my freinds uncle in peru makes bootleg shirts,im about to get 3 for 20 bux(not all cob)

<-Warheart-> said:
I might have to get myself a HCDR shirt, I only have 2 AYDY ones atm.

i dont think they made an HCDR shirt dude only a tour one,i got the FTR shirt the hatebreeder shirt,the bloody band logo shirt,the HCDR hoodie(i have it on right now),:headbang: the COBHC dogtags and the cobhc belt buckle.

FearTheReaper said:
i dont think they made an HCDR shirt dude only a tour one,i got the FTR shirt the hatebreeder shirt,the bloody band logo shirt,the HCDR hoodie(i have it on right now),:headbang: the COBHC dogtags and the cobhc belt buckle.
omgod...

i love that site,theres a shirt i really want thats flurenscent orange and its got a old guy on it with a word bubble that says "How bout a shot and a beer?"

Thanks everyone, anyone know of a Hate Me shirt? I don't know if there are any, but I really love BOTH song and lyric.

Quick question...What was the average merchandise price of t-shirts when you were at the consert..if any of you where...cuz i think im gonna buy me a tour shirt or smt....