COB T Shirts?

XXXXX said:
Thanks everyone, anyone know of a Hate Me shirt? I don't know if there are any, but I really love BOTH song and lyric.

I dont think they even made those publically avalible:cry:,though i might be wrong,other wise i would have it

XXXXX said:
Thanks everyone, anyone know of a Hate Me shirt? I don't know if there are any, but I really love BOTH song and lyric.
Yeah they do have one. It has the Hate Me! single cd cover on it. One of my friends has it. And on the back I think it just says Hate Me!

FearTheReaper said:
i think they just made a camo girlie one allthough you might have it allready,its got COBHC on the front i believe

I have a black one that says COBHC in white. Although I need a replacement

if I can find it

actually,I was making T-shirts in school this past year,and I wanted to make a Bodom one,but I would need the permission of one of the band members,which of course I didn't have,so I made Dimension Zero shirts instead. I have a contact of one of the band members now(and no I won't tell) so maybe I'll make those shirts

FearTheReaper said:
you dont need permission , my friend makes shirts all the time.

I'd rather get permisson. Lesser chance of getting sued,plus the band members appreciate when people do things for them.

I love the bodom merchandise. Man, Bodom t-shirts with the band on it is ugly. I saw Alexi wear that one and he looked so hot in it. I wanted the same one, then when i saw it in person, it looked horrrible. I really need a bodom sweater. I want the one with the COBHC in blood in the front, and it has the HCDR style in the back. I love it. Is there even a such thing as bodom sweatpants? Why isn't the merchandise link working?