COB T Shirts?

yes, even when you're 16 you can go to a bar and get some beer(or other alcoholic-drink under the 15% of alcohol) but for stuff with 15% or more you have to be 18(wich i, luckilly, am

FearTheReaper said:
nice,can you guys seriously just go to bars in europe when your like 17 and drink?

some can...well if your 17 and look like 14...then you have a problem...

indeed, but in holland you have to have your id-card with you all the time(stupid goverment) so you can prove your 17 to the-guy-who-gives-you-beer-for-money (don't know the english word...)

that sounds like heaven,i'd be drunk all day every day,how expensive is beer and alcohol in europe? here a good liter bottle of alcohol is about 20 bucks and a 18 pack is about 10 bucks

lol thank god for that masters of metal site, I found a Finntroll sweatshirt that says "Putting the Laughter In Manslaughter Since 1997"

I'm TOTALLY getting that.

Lady_Laiho said:
LOL, I just LOVE my Alexi so much. I noticed a lot of those messages got deleted though.

To Fear the Reaper: I need that sweater. I saw some guy in my school wear it and i can't stop staring at it. I look at it every chance i get. I loved it so much, i even told him i loved it even though i didn't know him.. I wish they sold more COB merchandise in stores instead of only on the internet cuz you never know...it might actually be ugly.
the fucking get laid by that boy and stop imagine alexi's 8=========D aehh sorry.. i mean 8==D

FearTheReaper said:
this is the last week before my last week of school i gotta get shit faced!

My school already started and it sux cuz i can't go on this forum as much as i'd like to.

I'm almost broke too. I don't have enough money for a sweater. I only have $20 left and it's for a cd. I only gt $5 a month for allowance.

diabolic_murder said:
indeed, but in holland you have to have your id-card with you all the time(stupid goverment) so you can prove your 17 to the-guy-who-gives-you-beer-for-money (don't know the english word...)

I can't drink....i have to drink behind my parent's backss.

HomerJ_123 said:
the fucking get laid by that boy and stop imagine alexi's 8=========D aehh sorry.. i mean 8==D

I want to fuck him so badly but first i need to get backstage with him and this is the last time i'm gonna talk about alexi.....otherwise i'm gonna get banned again!

Lady_Laiho said:
I want to fuck him so badly but first i need to get backstage with him and this is the last time i'm gonna talk about alexi.....otherwise i'm gonna get banned again!

ooohhh my...:puke:

@Grimreapor666 aka Lady_Laiho LoL your gonna get banned anyway...cuz you cant shut up about him....