COB T Shirts?

Lady_Laiho said:
I want to fuck him so badly but first i need to get backstage with him and this is the last time i'm gonna talk about alexi.....otherwise i'm gonna get banned again!
:puke:

You wont be able to stop talking about him, you just wont.

I put tape on my mouth...oh wait, it's not gonna help my typing but i will stop talking about him. Is there a such thing as COB pants in a girl's size?

I'm a girl...why would i be a man. If i were, it would be disgusting since i talk about ALexi the way i do. Where can i find the same bracelets Alexi wears?

Yes, he does. They are one of a kind. Alexi should start his own clothing line. If he did, i'd buy all the stuff. If it is in stores, they are probably from Finland.

But he's worn them since album one. He's had them for life. I want one of them...or a couple of them. then we can be matching.

Lady_Laiho said:
Yes, he does. They are one of a kind. Alexi should start his own clothing line. If he did, i'd buy all the stuff. If it is in stores, they are probably from Finland.

if he starts his own clothing line, then these alexi wannabes would start looking like him and that'd be really weird

Lady_Laiho said:
But he's worn them since album one. He's had them for life. I want one of them...or a couple of them. then we can be matching.
Jesus Christ. Why dont you fucking just get plastic surgery so you can look just like him?

Yeah, but alexi can't love himself. He needs a hot chick like me. Anywayz, where can i get the necklace alexi has?

he already has a gf...if you searched all the seach engines for his necklace, you can probably find it