COB T Shirts?

Johnny Dep is fuckin ugly. he's nothing compared to alexi sexi laiho!

Who says he has a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE DOES NOT. HE DOES NOT. HE DOES NOT. WHO'S HIS GIRLFRIEND. HE CAN'T. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!! Ok, back on subject. How come they never made any FTR shirts? That's like the best album and they didn't have any shirts for it. And where can you get posters of the whole band/Alexi?

Lady_Laiho said:
Johnny Dep is fuckin ugly. he's nothing compared to alexi sexi laiho!

Who says he has a girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE DOES NOT. HE DOES NOT. HE DOES NOT. WHO'S HIS GIRLFRIEND. HE CAN'T. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!! Ok, back on subject. How come they never made any FTR shirts? That's like the best album and they didn't have any shirts for it. And where can you get posters of the whole band/Alexi?

I dont know he said in an interview he had a girl...but its not Kimbery...and it is happening...they made FTR shirts i have seen loads...but on a Swedish websites tho...I dont know where you can get em...but i got a big mother fucker like my half wall and its has the SW cover on and the band in front of it...its with Alexander....

leather_n_lace said:
they do have posters of Alexi cuz I have three hanging on my bedroom wall...

I have one also,it's him and Alexander on stage.

And yup,they do have COB posters,not official,like the kinds you buy in stores or order online,but sometimes metal magazines have posters in them. Metal Edge is really disappointing me lately,I got my new issue a few days ago,and I get Amy Lee looking like Dani Filth:puke:

OMFG! You guys have posters on Alexi! Leather in face, where did you get them????!!!! I need one esp with alexi just by himself with his hair blowing in the wind!

Nikkie Philllie: LOL, amy looking like Dani? That's hilarious! So she looks satanic like?

What interview!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? What interview did alexi say he has a chick. It's probably Kim. It can't be another girl. No, i will not believe it. NO, i will not believe it. Give me that site to that interview!!!