COB T Shirts?

Lady_Laiho said:
OMFG! You guys have posters on Alexi! Leather in face, where did you get them????!!!! I need one esp with alexi just by himself with his hair blowing in the wind!

Nikkie Philllie: LOL, amy looking like Dani? That's hilarious! So she looks satanic like?

What interview!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? What interview did alexi say he has a chick. It's probably Kim. It can't be another girl. No, i will not believe it. NO, i will not believe it. Give me that site to that interview!!!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212701
search throughout those interviews

Lady_Laiho said:
OMFG! You guys have posters on Alexi! Leather in face, where did you get them????!!!! I need one esp with alexi just by himself with his hair blowing in the wind!

Nikkie Philllie: LOL, amy looking like Dani? That's hilarious! So she looks satanic like?

What interview!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? What interview did alexi say he has a chick. It's probably Kim. It can't be another girl. No, i will not believe it. NO, i will not believe it. Give me that site to that interview!!!

He does have a gf and it's not Kim. Haha.

I'm not gonna seach all those interviews. It's too much.

He doesn't have a gf!!!!! SHUT UP!!! No gf! He has to wait for me!!!!! I won't believe it for shit.

OMFG!!! he has a gf, learn to deal with it! i'm gonna google search an interview saying he does and prove it to you

Forget it! No gf, and this gf discussion is over. Now, i wish they'd create COB pants. Maybe, they'd make some with just the logo on the side or something and it looks kinda like Alexi's black pants.

Lady_Laiho said:
Forget it! No gf, and this gf discussion is over. Now, i wish they'd create COB pants. Maybe, they'd make some with just the logo on the side or something and it looks kinda like Alexi's black pants.
so close to spazzing out

Lady_Laiho said:

there was pants once..I saw on sob..in the vid live in seoul jaska wears em for example...and they have shorts for sale now i think..

And btw yes he has a gf plz get over it....

you said username said:
stfu >.< you better read it after our hard precious work
Yes, you better read it.

Well, I briefly skimmed through the Interview Thread, and the only thing I found that was remotely close was him saying something that if he was on a disserted island, he'd bring his guitar, his girlfriend and something else.

close enough, :erk: on google, yahoo and other search engines, they only mention kim and alexander leaving the band due to a girlfriend