COB T Shirts?

Lady_Laiho said:
Yeah, but alexi can't love himself. He needs a hot chick like me. Anywayz, where can i get the necklace alexi has?

Do you mean the dog-tags? cuz i have dog-tags...but not the same as that fag alexiomfglaihoshredderb0y!!!!

To chop: How dare you fuckin say that about Alexi. You're calling him a fag cuz you probably are one! Alexi is the best! and you damn well know it. He's hotter then you will ever be!!!!!!!!! hE CAN kick your ass any day of the week!

To User: he doesn't have a girlfriend unless you're talking about me.

Lady_Laiho said:
To chop: How dare you fuckin say that about Alexi. You're calling him a fag cuz you probably are one! Alexi is the best! and you damn well know it. He's hotter then you will ever be!!!!!!!!! hE CAN kick your ass any day of the week!

Maybe he can but i wanna see him in a battle with Yngwie...he wont kick Yngwies ass and he has a girlfriend...but still he is sutch a fag!!!!!

Lady_Laiho said:

uh no, i wasn't talking bout you o_o eek..filling bad things in my head now