COB T Shirts?

You can't ban me!!! I haven't even said anything crazy about Alexi. I'm trying to keep it calm. It's not like i said "OMG, Alexi's fuckin hot!"

FearTheReaper said:
why would you ban lady laiho?, i have the hoddie you want and its awesome, its just very thin!
there were many reasons

LOL, I just LOVE my Alexi so much. I noticed a lot of those messages got deleted though.

To Fear the Reaper: I need that sweater. I saw some guy in my school wear it and i can't stop staring at it. I look at it every chance i get. I loved it so much, i even told him i loved it even though i didn't know him.. I wish they sold more COB merchandise in stores instead of only on the internet cuz you never know...it might actually be ugly.

No its awesome, it looks great,you sould definitly get it.I fucked mine all up by puttin studs on the hoodie pocket and along the wrists,the studs fell off and caused holes . I really want the are you dead yet hoodie,it looks even better

I want the one with the COBHC across the front. The only COB merchandie i have is the HCDR shirt, HB shirt, the AYDY shirt, and the Alexi Laiho guitar earings. I'v been dying to get a bodom sweater so i'll probably get the one that just says COBHC.

Yeah, zip-up ones are better but it is kinda plain. I haven't seen the AYDY one yet. And i need a kinda thick sweater. I don't really mind if there is anything in the back, but i need something in the front. And if you buy merchandise of the bodom site, you have to pay in euros which will cost more in dollars. I'm trying to find a differnt site to find bodom merchandise.

mastersofmetal.com has a shit load of bodom merch. It doesn't have the aydy hoodie though,or the longsleve,and i want that fucking longsleve aydy shirt.The aydy hoodie has the cob logo on the front with the are you dead yet font atop it,on the sleve its got the same thing and on the back it has the cover artwork