COB - NYC Tonight!!!

Dangerhalfdead

New Metal Member
Dec 14, 2005
Hi, I just found this place, pretty cool stuff!

I'm going to the Bodom/Trivium/Amon show tonight and wondered if anyone else is going?

I kinda slept on getting tickets so I guess I'll try and hit up a scalper outside the venue. Unless anyone has any other ideas:headbang:

I'm going! I got a ticket back in October after seeing the tourdates. It's my first time seeing Alexi.

well hope u guys hav fun! im feeling all bruised up still from toronto's show

.. i Am small :Smug:

\m/Jason\m/ said:
:yow: OMG ALEXI!111 :yow:

N.P: Cynic - Cosmos

Hey asswipe, go fuck off, alright?

Kinda funny that you're at a Children of Bodom forum making fun of someone who idolizes a band member.

Actually, I take that back. It's kinda sick. I think you're the kind of person I want to take a lumpy shit on.

Way to make a completely useless, irrelevent, blatant flame post.
YOU ARE A DUMBASS!! Congrats hard, man.

TO everyone else who is going to see CoB tonight, have fun... if its your first time, it'll blow you away. CoB are the best live.

In Your Face said:

Kinda funny that you're at a Children of Bodom forum making fun of someone who idolizes a band member.

Actually, I take that back. It's kinda sick. I think you're the kind of person I want to take a lumpy shit on.

TO everyone else who is going to see CoB tonight, have fun... if its your first time, it'll blow you away. CoB are the best live.
dude chill out it was a fucking joke, plus crazy fanboys suck.

In Your Face said:

Fuck dude, take a chill pill..

:rolleyes: I think In Your Face is right--A little out of control; but, in general, he's right. It's pretty lame to rag on someone, for the reason that: you're a Bodom elitist. If it's someone's first time, then so what. When it was your first time, I'm sure you were just as psyched. I know I'm just as psyched--even now. Fans should always be welcome, regardless of how new they are. I'm interested in what you all believe constitutes a 'fanboy'. I also don't understand why you people discourage new people who are interested in CoB...even Alexi. He's a pretty cool guy, I'm sure you'll agree; I'm also sure he wouldn't mind a few more fans.

:headbang:

Lightbulbsun said:
:rolleyes: I think In Your Face is right--A little out of control; but, in general, he's right. It's pretty lame to rag on someone, for the reason that: you're a Bodom elitist. If it's someone's first time, then so what. When it was your first time, I'm sure you were just as psyched. I know I'm just as psyched--even now. Fans should always be welcome, regardless of how new they are. I'm interested in what you all believe constitutes a 'fanboy'. I also don't understand why you people discourage new people who are interested in CoB...even Alexi. He's a pretty cool guy, I'm sure you'll agree; I'm also sure he wouldn't mind a few more fans.

The whole point was that the last time I checked COB was a five piece. It's not Alexi's North American tour for fucks sake.

Lightbulbsun said:
I also don't understand why you people discourage new people who are interested in CoB...even Alexi. He's a pretty cool guy, I'm sure you'll agree; I'm also sure he wouldn't mind a few more fans.
i think alexi is a dickhead.