So I went to buy COB tix for NYC...and....

sinerchris

Everythin is never enough
Jan 7, 2002
Back in Flushing, NY for good!
there was some bimbo at the ticket window who didn't know what the fuck she was doing. She says: "Oh those tix are too far off in the future, they're not on sale yet". OH YEAH??? They're on ticketmaster biatch :). I demanded to get the tickets...I'm not making another trip down there...even if I work less than a mile away from BB kings. So eventually it got worked out, even picked up Nightwish tickets while I was there too (by saying YES!!!! the tix are on sale lady!! Yes, even for a show in August). For christ's sake. Oh well...COB AND NIGHTWISH IN NYC!! YAY!! Your thoughts? Anybody else going?:hotjump:

OMG! I am gonna go to both shows. I will probably have to get them off Ticketmaster. :( I live on LI and hardly ever go to the city. Too bad, when I save my tickets, it would be cool to have the venue tix stubs rather than the generic tm ones. And I lost my stub from the last Nightwish concert. :(

Well....the bb kings box office gives u ticketmaster tickets. You just don't pay the TM fees. So yer not missing out on a thing :). Well...yer getting screwed over 'cus of the fees and shit.

+hates being screwed over+ Damn TM didn't even ask permission!

I might attempt to get to the BB Kings witha friend. She's going with me to see NW. CoB is a bit much for her. She ain't into the growling. :p

ya, all the ppl I know going to NW are from out of state. Dudes who i met up with at the Brooklyn show back in September. Kinda weird, I remember u sayin u didn't know too many ppl in NYC were into 'em. That explains it lol. Met these dudes through the NW forum and/or NW bootleg trading. This makes me wonder if the turnout in NYC this time will be as big as Lamour was...considering this time there is more than what 2 dates in the USA? Guess we'll see. and i'll cya there :)