I'm so good

Wenda

Lady LORD
Jul 28, 2003
In a windowless void
www.myspace.com
Ha, my boss now bears for me the love which durst not speak its name. :p

She just handed me her credit card (a gold AMEX, for christ's sake) and said she couldn't get through to Ticketmaster to buy tickets for the Eagles' farewell tour, which are going on sale at 9 this morning, and last time she tried to buy tickets to something like this they sold out in four hours, could I try this phone number, and then left me with the bloody card. It probably has more credit on it than I've earned in my entire life to date.

A short glance at the website showed that Ticketmaster weren't in fact selling Brisbane tickets (only Perth) and if she'd persisted there she would have shortly come to ticketless grief. A quick google revealed Ticketek as the proper target, but it is currently being bombarded to almighty fuck, no doubt due to the release of the Eagles tickets. I am persistent, though, and it only took me til 9:20 of constant refreshing to get in and snag two diamond tickets (fucking $550 each!) in the front row. When I gave her the news I thought she was going to try and have sex with me right there on the desk.

$550 a ticket, that's fucking insane :erk:

I dont know, she sounds pretty rich... It could be a good career move for me...

Goreripper said:
Who cares as long they got money! Think of the amount of crappy CDs you'll be able to b uy with a gold AMEX! :lol:
How. Dare. You. It only happened ONCE ok? :dopey: And it turned out Phoenix Rising really DID rock after all, even if they did spell it Peonix Rising on the side of the cd :headbang:

God I wouldn't pay $10 to see The Eagles, let alone $550. :yuk:

The only Eagles I want to see are the West Coast Eagles, as a few weeks ago the mighty Saints beat them by 101 points. That was nice.

Dance Of Death is fighting it out with Metallicas St. Anger, Heavenly and Majesty in a no holds barred cage match. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER.