OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
August 8th
Jaxx
Springfield, VA

Now that this who is officially confirmed, I just want to let folks know that they can save money ($4 over ticketmaster) by getting tickets from Odin's Court. We're opening this show (like we did 4 years ago for SX - many of you got tickets from us then), and we have tickets available at the actual face value without all the extra charges that Ticketmaster throws in.

If you're interested, just go to our website, email me, PM me, etc. We can take credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. Jax can vouch for us as reliable and good guys. :)

Hope to see some of you there!

:headbang:

hey, I see Thurisaz (Be) is playing in your club...
Well, fuck, they rock, and they deserve it.
I saw them on Ostend Fest playing before Ancient Rites. Thurisaz was the real thing, Ancient Rites SUCKED live. (singer is really crap live)

So to everyone: GO TO JAXX!!
good shows :D

That was probably Rick (guitarist) or Craig (bassist) - they were up at that show. I remember emailing with you after the show in 2003 I think. Anyway, glad you thought we were cool. :) Hope you can make it to the August show!
Actually...it looks like we might instead be going to the show at the Trocadero in Philly (8/10)...it is a closer drive...sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.