MD/VA/DC/PA/DE/etc.: Sonata Arctica

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
How many people in the mid-East area would be interested in going to a Sonata Arctica show where Odin's Court opens? We were offered a slot opening for them at Jaxx in Springfield, VA on Wednesday, April 13th. Tickets are $20. Would anyone go to this (and get tickets from us)? I know a lot of people here saw us with SX/Devin and got tickets from us.

Rock on!
- Matt

If I did not have classes I would probably drive down to the show (I live in new york)

I am still undecided about the Nightwish show in new york though. SA is opening for them but I am not a fan of nightwish.

ahhhhhhhh holy crap. i was thinkin about seeing them in philly, but since you are opening ... wow. thats about the time of my school band trip, but i hopefully that'll work out to go.

@Ayreon Guardian X - Cool, hopefully you can make it.

@soundgarden - Yeah, SA and Nightwish are actually doing a bunch of shows apart (as well as together). This one is just SA. Nightwish may come here on their own.

@Freyja - It's your birthday? Then it's fate! See you there. :)

@v01c354nd51gn5 - Hopefully your band trip will not confict and you can make it.

I should confirm if we will do this gig or not in the next two days. I'll let y'all know.

@jaimek - Cool. Hopefully you'll decide to come. (Did you ever decide about Seven Witches?).

@RR1 Player - I think we're planning on it at this point. :)

@All - If you plan on going, please hold off on getting tickets and get them from us. It is a huge help. Thanks!

:headbang: