VA/DC/MD/DE/PA/etc. People: Seven Witches?

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Anyone in the mid-Atlantic region into Seven Witches? They're coming to Jaxx in Springfield, VA on Saturday, February 19th. My band is opening for them (going on right before them). Some of you in the area may remember us when we opened for Symphony X in 2003 with Devin Townsend. Anyway, if you want to come out and need tickets, check out our message board (also an UM forum), PM me, email me (matt @ odinscourtband.com), or reply here. Tickets are only $12. Hope to see you there!

I saw Seven Witches open for SX once. Didn't like 'em... but I heard you guys rock, and I'd love to come see you, but I probably can't. Sorry, dude.

By the way, your band's name is sweet.

Hey, thanks for the interest. We're trying to make our way to PA soon. We were supposed to do a preparty show before Queensryche's gig in Philly. It may still happen, their fanclub is just having problems securing a venue. But we'll definitely be in PA sometime in the near future. I'll let you know.

Yeah, I knew SX had SW as an opener - you're the first I heard that didn't care for them though. Everyone says their studio stuff is okay to good, but live they are really fun. I'm looking forward to it...

i remember not liking the vocalist of seven witches at all. so much that its been about two years since i've listened to them. i do remember liking odin's court last time i checked it out, but that been a few months, cuz i've been so busy writing/learning music. i know someone who works @ the Jaxx, and im hoping one band that im in, Aborted Existence, can play there sometime. im pissed im gonna miss Arsis & Nile (separate nights) there. i dont think its too far away from here, so i'll try to go on the 19th.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
i remember not liking the vocalist of seven witches at all. so much that its been about two years since i've listened to them. i do remember liking odin's court last time i checked it out, but that been a few months, cuz i've been so busy writing/learning music. i know someone who works @ the Jaxx, and im hoping one band that im in, Aborted Existence, can play there sometime. im pissed im gonna miss Arsis & Nile (separate nights) there. i dont think its too far away from here, so i'll try to go on the 19th.
If you do decide to go, make sure you get your ticket through me please (and not Ticketmaster or the club). Thanks! :)

And I'm glad you remember liking us. :D That's always nice to hear.

What kind of stuff does your band play? Have y'all played out yet? I can give you some tips about playing at Jaxx. Email or PM me about getting your tickets and about Jaxx when you get a chance.

Rock on!

I have the Passage to the Other Side cd, and it bores the crap out of me...

I actually did not like Seven Witches either when I saw them open for Symphony X. I did, however, like your band. I'd go to see you guys play, but unfortunately I'm going be pretty busy on that day. Maybe if I end up being free in the evening I can make it. If not then I'll try to see you next time you come around.

Ciarrai said:
I did, however, like your band. I'd go to see you guys play, but unfortunately I'm going be pretty busy on that day. Maybe if I end up being free in the evening I can make it. If not then I'll try to see you next time you come around.
Hey, glad to hear you liked us! We won't go on until before Seven Witches, so that will probably be 10 or after. So you should have plenty of time to rest and still make it there to see us. :D Let me know if you can come!

:headbang:

OdinsCourt said:
If you do decide to go, make sure you get your ticket through me please (and not Ticketmaster or the club). Thanks! :)

And I'm glad you remember liking us. :D That's always nice to hear.

What kind of stuff does your band play? Have y'all played out yet? I can give you some tips about playing at Jaxx. Email or PM me about getting your tickets and about Jaxx when you get a chance.

Rock on!

well the band that i was talking about is a melodic death metal band (none of that satanic crap), Aborted Existence. we've played a lotta shows around here (dela-where?) and some in jersey, PA, and MD. theres three songs on the site, with the old drummer and old singer. theres a song with me drumming on it @ www.purevolume.com/abortedexistence . its called cut you from the inside, from a demo we recorded in a day so the new singer could learn the songs. yes the vocals on that track are crappy but the music is pretty cool. im also in a progmetal band, but we wont be playing anywhere til this summer. theres a link to the Aborted Existence site right below this. :headbang:

Seven Witches I seen them in Allentown Sat at Crocadile Rocks...you know the night that was in question with the underage thing..
The singer James Rivera (formerly of Helstar,Destiny's End) is truly amazing vocalist still hits the highs to the tee!!! great stage preformer too. Seven Witches do that Old school almost I need say Overkill style riffs but no where near as technical or memorable. Jack Frost is a great show man he was extremly cool to talk with at the Allentown show, I support all metal we are dying...