Sat. Feb 19th: Odin's Court/Seven Witches @ Jaxx

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Division graced me permission to post this here. Since they aren't doing this gig, maybe some of you would be interested in coming out to see Odin's Court (with a new 5-piece lineup) and Seven Witches!

As I said, we're opening for National Recording artist Seven Witches on Saturday, February 19th at Jaxx in Springfield, VA. We go on right before the headliner.

Tickets are only $12. Come on out and support local music: tickets are available via PayPal/Credit Card on our website or through snail mail with money order, check, or cash. Email, PM, or simply use PayPal if interested: matt @ odinscourtband.com

Change them, hell, I'm trying to get people up THERE too. I don't get to play with my PA area buds anywhere near as often as noVA folks, and there'll be the Chicago buds too with Ion Vein playing...

We'll see if I can do both. ;)

It looks like I'll probably have to work... not even sure I'm going to make Allentown now, either. feh.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it - we had a sick baby (she came down with a 102 degree fever right before I was going to leave), so I stayed home. Predictably, she's fine this morning, and I'm sure one of us will come down with it...

Hope it went well.

Mike

Mike, I'm sorry to hear that about the baby. :( I totally understand though! 102 temperature is a serious matter. I'm just glad she is better. You're a great father and obviously made the right choice. ;)

I thought it went well. There were a few things that weren't quite right, but we'll address them. All in all, after only 2 practices as a band, I thought we did great. :D

I'm looking forward to the Sonata Arctica show with y'all. It should be killer. First time EVER that they are in North America, and one of only 3 shows (as of now) in the USA. It should be packed.

:hotjump:

Betcha they're playing ProgPower.

I'll probably be down for the show; I requested the evening off. Now I just need a ride.

I just wanted to echo Matt's thanks as well. It means a lot to me that Ron and Megan, Matt and Beth came out.

It's a shame that you were unable to make it Mike, but as a Dad, I understand. I'm glad that she is feeling better today.

The Sonata Arctica show should be an absolute blast!

I really wanted to be there, but had committments in Ohio over the weekend. it was eventful to say the least - we got to trade in my wife's broken car Monday morning (the morning we were supposed to be on the road driving back to VA) in exchange for a new car. It was a nice deal, but getting back at 3AM instead of 3PM wasn't part of the original plan.

Glad it went well!