COB-OT: 2007 All-star Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet no. Ive not ventured out of the EU, for safety reasons, i.e. all of the people I have flamed are invariably from North America.

Come to Canada, I live near the American border so we can run in, take multiple dumps on the country, and leave before anyone notices! :err:

then again, next to you is Detroit anyways.

it's already a shithole which is why no one notices

Come to Canada, I live near the American border so we can run in, take multiple dumps on the country, and leave before anyone notices! :err:

No one will notice. :lol:. If they did, they would say "thank you, 'have a nice day'". Man that fucking term pisses me off. "Have a nice day," have a nice fucking death. Fuck you, I dont give a fuck if you hate me, yow yow.

Söy;6242327 said:
then again, next to you is Detroit anyways.

it's already a shithole which is why no one notices

Nay, I live less than 2 hours from Niagra Falls, Buffalo NY is much closer.
I've never been to Detroit, I think its somthing like 4 or even 8 hours from me.

but my car shakes violently if I go at 120km/h, so no speeding.

Im guessing you have never seen Eurotrip :p. Basically, all British people are football hooligans. :oops:

"OY YA BLOOMIN FROGS, PISSOFF, GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD YA POOFTA' ITIES!!!"

I prefer the kinder, freindlier, European Vacation version of the Birts :p.
"Ohh an American how delightfull!" *picks up bumper* "Oh don't even give it a thought its no problem atall!"

ANd I wasnt dissing New York City, which I would love to visit (as long as I'm not driving and heavily armed), but Buffalo is boring.

I don't care if he can't see this. But damn, posts like that just make him seem like a right faggot dont they :lol:

Aye, he pwned me so hard that he put me on ignore because I pissed him off too much :p.

But good for him, better than argueing.

It's still quite pathetic though. Whenever anyone mentions to him that he is an obsessive stalker who has threatened to kill people because of his obsession. He ignores them. What a wanker :lol:

"OY YA BLOOMIN FROGS, PISSOFF, GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD YA POOFTA' ITIES!!!"

I prefer the kinder, freindlier, European Vacation version of the Birts :p.
"Ohh an American how delightfull!" *picks up bumper* "Oh don't even give it a thought its no problem atall!"

ANd I wasnt dissing New York City, which I would love to visit (as long as I'm not driving and heavily armed), but Buffalo is boring.

I have no aspirations to visit the USA at all. I wouldnt mind Canada, but America is out of the fucking question.

Status
Not open for further replies.