COB pics

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
Hello everyone,
I'm new on the board.. But not new at thinking COB is one of the best fucking bands in the world... I've got some pics here I took at the Dynamo Festival last year.. Hope you like them.. If you wana see more pics, visit my site that will be up in two weeks or so..

cob7.JPG

cob3.JPG

cob2.JPG

very nice pictures of Alexi there, looking forward to see the others too :)

I was there!!! Damn, it was fucking amazing!!! I got some pictures of that gig too... still haven't scanned them though :err:

I know what you mean Anneke! :) Damn, I had the idea to shoot some pictures while they were coming on-stage and started with Silent night, Bodom night. Whaaa, the crowd went fucking nuts!!! I couldn't shoot any normal picture... whitin one minute I was standing in the middle of 'the pit', because of all the pushing and crazy stuff. *eek* ..me with my camera, in the middle of all those trashing metal-dudes :err: Anyway, I was able to shoot some decent pictures after all... :D

Hey, Anneke, post this in Mindview: Alexi Laiho will co-produce Griffin's new album which has a tentative release in September this year.(if we're not to waysted on Finnish vodka) Alexi will join us in Trondheim, Norway in July where the recording and mix will be done.