CoB scares of Asia

COBFREAK

Jan 11, 2007
It seems CoB totally scares of being in Asia at all! :heh:
As I checked their tour archive they just come to JAPAN and KOREA in asia and it seems they dont give a fuck to their fans in ASIA.

Did any one knows they have any plans too be there in ASIA in 2009 or I have to meet them somewhere else outside of ASIA.

PS. I am from IRAN and it is just a hulliocination to see them here :lol:

Well.....which band has been to your country before?
I think COB or any other bands tour Asian countries that actually have enough fans to make a profit from the shows.

Yeah
as i know cob sales a lot of coppies of their albumes in THAILAND and TURKEY as well! But never appeared there. Did they ever had a concert in BULGARIA?

Asia is hard to manage logistically (=expensive). Korea and Japan are closely located, with a considerable fan base, so it makes sense to go there.

Iran has some other problems in addition to logistics, as you might already know.

I was just kiddin about playing in IRAN.
Anyway, for me as a hardcore fan it is a fucking wish to see them live in asia, or somewhere close such as turkey, greece, Bulgaria, Thaland and so on.
But it seems their dont have any plan to play these countries.

It's also not up to them as a band, more teh record company.

It's obvious that they don't have too much fans around those areas to make $$$
There are also other problems with places like, ehm, Iran.

I think it's awesome how all the people feel personally insulted if a band doesn't come to their country:lol:

Yeah
as i know cob sales a lot of coppies of their albumes in THAILAND and TURKEY as well! But never appeared there. Did they ever had a concert in BULGARIA?

I cant tell you for Bulgaria,but they never came to Serbia,eventhough they are very popular,im seeing more and more kids in COB shirts.Its not like I really care,eventhough its kinda weird cause im a fan for 7 or 8 years and i never saw them.

Hey man! I have been waiting for 9 long years to see COB live! Finally, holy 2009, for first time they'll come to rock here in about 2 months. It's only a matter of patience and much luck... yeah, tons of luck, seriously... so, keep praying COBFREAK, as I've been doing all this time and the rest of the world outside Europe and North America too!

Just imaginate never see them in germany! how painful it will be.

I couldn't care less
if they said they wouldnt come because everybody is a nazis over here..that's something which would bother me :lol:

Hey man! I have been waiting for 9 long years to see COB live! Finally, holy 2009, for first time they'll come to rock here in about 2 months. It's only a matter of patience and much luck... yeah, tons of luck, seriously... so, keep praying COBFREAK, as I've been doing all this time and the rest of the world outside Europe and North America too!

Haha, I am 8 years fan of CoB, so I have to wait one more year to catch you "SouthernWarheart", So indeed I have to be patience to see them live one day! God bless EUROPE and NORTH AMERICA !!

More Far East dates! 30 Jul 2009
The following dates have been added to the band's seven-week trek through South America, North America, Hawaii, Japan, Russia and now also Hong Kong, Taiwan and China!

October 19 - Auditorium HITEC Auditorium, Kowloon (HK)
October 21 - Army Culture Center, Taipei (TW)
October 22 - The Star Live House, Beijing (CHN)

Hehe HEY PEOPLE! If you start complaining about the band not coming to you, they´ll come! Worked for South America and now for Asia as well! ;)

The following dates have been added to the band's seven-week trek through South America, North America, Hawaii, Japan, Russia and now also Hong Kong, Taiwan and China!

Hehe HEY PEOPLE! If you start complaining about the band not coming to you, they´ll come! Worked for South America and now for Asia as well! ;)

Wow, China.

Some things people need to keep in mind as stated here earlier. It needs to be financially viable and the safety of the band and crew needs to be considered. It's not that some countries are being blown off on propose. The label, management, band, and crew have to look at the big picture. Don't be offended or pissed off if the guys are not coming your way, try make a point to see them else where if that's what it takes.

Well I don't blame them. Going to Brazil seems like an adventure already. People stop you on the reds and get in your car and steal the seatbelts if there's nothing else. Europe and America (and Japan and Australia) are maybe better places for modern metal bands to tour anyways. You would, tho, expect to have some sort of a fan base in such densely populated Asian countries. Not the cheapest places to travel to of course. Besides Asian girls have HIV. I just might be going to China tho.. we'll see.

Hey man! I have been waiting for 9 long years to see COB live!

Really, 9 years? And you only managed 19 posts? You're over dramatizing.

WOW, What a great news, THANKS THANKS THANKS AND THANKS!

Really, 9 years? And you only managed 19 posts? You're over dramatizing.

Yes, dramatizing or not! I am a fan of CoB from 2000! And I think number of posts does'nt matter, This post reaaly rocked my day, no, my month, no, my year, no, my LIFE

WOW , I will see them after 9 years live , UNBLIEVABLE!