CoB scares of Asia

This our turn , in Assia, You have to wait , I am waiting for 8-9 years! :heh:

... (whats ASSia?) lol just kidding

From what I can remember Bodom went from Australia to Japan, so its our turn now :p
Unless they are going to another part of Asia that isnt in japan... (goddamn American tours! they get to see em with LOG too)

Yes, dramatizing or not! I am a fan of CoB from 2000! And I think number of posts does'nt matter, This post reaaly rocked my day, no, my month, no, my year, no, my LIFE

WOW , I will see them after 9 years live , UNBLIEVABLE!

You too? I didn't quote you my friend :lol:

Besides Asian girls have HIV.

I am really offended by that comment! :mad:

Some suggestions on traveling in China for aliens(just like how I'm called in America, yes, they call foreigners "alien" in America, at least on legal documents)

Don't drink tap water. Drink bottled water.

Don't get foods from the street vendors, even though the Chinese don't have problems with these foods(Chinese have more robust immune system because of all the pollution and viruses there). If you really want to taste the donkey penis on the street, try it after show, so the COB show won't be affected because some band member catches diarrhea. :lol:

I am really offended by that comment! :mad:

That was a perception based solely on my worldview.

Don't drink tap water. Drink bottled water.

Don't get foods from the street vendors, even though the Chinese don't have problems with these foods(Chinese have more robust immune system because of all the pollution and viruses there). If you really want to taste the donkey penis on the street, try it after show, so the COB show won't be affected because some band member catches diarrhea. :lol:

And watch out for ninjas and communist soldiers who pack you up in a suitcase and take you to a crematory and mug your wallet. That's also part of my worldview.

That was a perception based solely on my worldview.

And watch out for ninjas and communist soldiers who pack you up in a suitcase and take you to a crematory and mug your wallet. That's also part of my worldview.

The whole Finnish population in Beijing(which are a lot and all work for Nokia, and) are going to see COB that day. Good thing the venue and their work place is quite close, within walking distance.

Many American teenagers from American International school from the Beijing suburbs will go too.

There'll be 1:3 Chinese: expats ratio that day.

Does anybody knows more tour date will be announce or not?

As official site named it "7 WEEKS TREK" from 8 September, it will takes to 1 NOVEMBER, so some more tour dates should be announce.

Does anybody knows more tour date will be announce or not?

As official site named it "7 WEEKS TREK" from 8 September, it will takes to 1 NOVEMBER, so some more tour dates should be announce.

Our last date as of now is October 24th. Don't know where the other info comes from but right now official is Oct. 24th.

I really hope they come to THAILAND Or Turkey or Bulgaria :D otherwise I have to see them in China.

COB WILL COME HK IN 19/10/09.
I LOVE COB SO MUCH FOR 3YEARS.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO PAY $ TO WATCH A BAND SHOW.

Well probably I'll wait for Bodom to come but yeah I had a blast 2 years ago, StudioForce and Megadeth dropped by to Singapore. And this year I think October will be a Mr Big Reunion Tour and an Opeth gig on November so guys which should I go? Mr Big (Paul Gilbert/Billy Sheehan) or Opeth??:worship: