COB shop opens on 3.3.

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
Just check the news at http://www.cobhc.com:

"The merchandise shop will be opened on 3.3.2004, 10am CET. To enter the shop, just click on the merchandise-banner in the upper part of this site. At first there will be only few designs, but soon we will have more shirts and other merchandise, that is not available anywhere else."

The shop was announced over a year ago and now it will be opened. Not bad...

haahaa now Ill get myself a tshirt!! :)

but Id like to buy something simple like whole black tshirt and that COBHC logo on front, nothing else, that would kikcass (the design similar to that hategirl tshirt)

I'm really looking forward to the exclusive items which will hopefully come soon. So far I own everything (except the girlie-shirt). But 23 € for a t-shirt are quite much. At least in Germany COB shirts are about 15 € and longsleeves cost 20 €.

Zarok666 said:
But 23 € for a t-shirt are quite much. At least in Germany COB shirts are about 15 € and longsleeves cost 20 €.
Keep in mind that postage to everywhere is included.

can americans order, and how, just fill out the form and send it in? and what does it mean that VISA will by:

Internet orders with VISA* or MASTERCARD
(* the shop will support VISA Electron by 15 Mars)​

does that mean i cant send in my order till the 15 of march?​

BodomiC said:
but Id like to buy something simple like whole black tshirt and that COBHC logo on front, nothing else, that would kikcass (the design similar to that hategirl tshirt)

I've been looking for that kind of T-shirt! :headbang: I will send some e-mail to Cobhc.com