CoB Signing Sessions

onesickanimal

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2005
On the COB home page, it says they'll do 5 signing sessions on their north american tour... and it says "Click Here". But... uh.. .the link doesn't work.... and I don't even think there is a link.... is anyone else having this problem? ...if not... what're the dates?

love peace and hair grease

Wow that's pretty gay how they're not comin' to toronto... I would've loved to meet 'em.... oh well.. maybe next time. :(

I almost fell over after reading the dates for the signing sessions. I dont know how popular "Down in the Valley" stores are everywhere else but here in Minnesota they are a hippie store that specialize in stuff for pot heads. 2 Years ago I doubt you could even find COB albums in any of their stores and now they are doing a signing session there??? I guess I really dont care where it happens, I am just pumped that I will get to meet the guys before the show on the 16th. Im not the kind of fan that thinks a band owes anything to their fans but it is nice to see a signing session slated for the Minnesota date considering Bodom had to cancel their show here while on the dimmu tour. I was so bummed that day..... Now its all better haha.

Spevinator said:
I almost fell over after reading the dates for the signing sessions. I dont know how popular "Down in the Valley" stores are everywhere else but here in Minnesota they are a hippie store that specialize in stuff for pot heads. 2 Years ago I doubt you could even find COB albums in any of their stores and now they are doing a signing session there??? I guess I really dont care where it happens, I am just pumped that I will get to meet the guys before the show on the 16th. Im not the kind of fan that thinks a band owes anything to their fans but it is nice to see a signing session slated for the Minnesota date considering Bodom had to cancel their show here while on the dimmu tour. I was so bummed that day..... Now its all better haha.

who cares?