CoB Song Survivor Round 7 - Part 1 of 2 - Vote for the WORST song

Vote for the WORST song!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:D

hey...!!! Don't wrangle!!!:heh:
hey... don't say: american bitch, cuz he could say: slovenian bitch.... or hungarian bitch..

:err:Am I stupid??:tickled:

That's strange, Chokehold is the first song that got my intention on this album, then and now (as I found the tab), I'm into it again.
Well nobody cares but blablah... :)

If anyone wants the tab, I can upload it, I found it on the net as a text file and tapped in in GP3, maybe I should first ask the guy who did it if I can shar eit... :p (Or maybe I missed the train and everybody already got it)

for-will-drive-devil said:
That's strange, Chokehold is the first song that got my intention on this album, then and now (as I found the tab), I'm into it again.
Well nobody cares but blablah... :)

If anyone wants the tab, I can upload it, I found it on the net as a text file and tapped in in GP3, maybe I should first ask the guy who did it if I can shar eit... :p (Or maybe I missed the train and everybody already got it)

:hotjump: !!!!!!!!!! I NEED THE TAB !!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

why dont u submit it to mysongbook.com ...

Well, the "guy who did-it"'s e-mail don't seems to be working, so here we go :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fwdd/chokehold.gp4
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fwdd/chokehold.gp3
The guy only tabbed the 2 guitars.
I only added a few thing, like the parts doubled by keyboard, or a few tries on the bass or drums, but I'm not good at doing that so I quickly stopped... :)
If anyone complete this send it to me back !

Btw, as we're talking about chokehold, does anyone saw a live movie of it ?
There was one in a recent french metal magazine.
As always the editing id bad (you know, they always put a poor slow-motion effect of alexi's handbangging or show Jaska when it's the solo part :( Grumble grumble... Not that I don't like Jaska, but I like solo... :) ), but it's a bodom video, so anyway that's good. It was recorded in Lyon in france if I remember well...