CoB to appear in the US

Thrash

Happy Lil' Devil
Nov 28, 2001
In Nowhere
www.officer-dan.de
Hy there.
I don't know whether this has been posted before, but I give it a try anyway (taken from Blabbermouth.net):

CHILDREN OF BODOM To Appear At Texas' 2003 SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST MUSIC FESTIVAL - Jan. 4, 2003

Finland's CHILDREN OF BODOM have been confirmed to appear at the 17th annual South by Southwest Music Festival (SXSW), set to be held Mar. 12-16 in various venues in Austin, Texas. It is presently unclear if the band will perform any additional U.S. dates as part of the jaunt, the primary purpose of which is to stir up label interest in the group.

Uh, that was yesterday. I heard no official news about it and I totally doubt it to be true. If cob where going to be in the US I'm pretty sure I would have known about it a long time ago.

That's totally not true. In March, they have shows across the seas. And I know COB has a supernatural power, but I don't think they can be in 2 places at the same time.

I believe that COB will tour USA in the summer after the finland, Japan, and germany shows are done.

You lucky a****es!;) COB always tour to Europe and USA but they have come here only once and that time I didn't go!:mad:
I'm thinking of calling 'em to play for me only.:p It would be great:D But I'm not any rich motherf*cker:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
COB's managers if you read this lines: BRING COB IN GREECE!!!!!!