COB to perform at SpineFeast

Jesus Christ. Epic. I was really impressed, the intro is a lot better live imo, I mean I just hated that stupid electronic techno sound.

Really? I really don't think it is a great song, especially live. I'm sure if I was there I would have thought it was cool but I don't like that song otherwise. Far from epic :loco:

Sleeper666, would it be possible to upload the original videos on sendspace.com/rapidshare.com/megaupload.com/yousendit.com at all?

only thing: how can Mr. Laiho not furiously band his head in the heavy part right after the first chorus?

Necro i noticed that too but i guess its just new song and he didnt want to make mistake on the first time. Definetely he was holding back abid, maybe ppl who are saying here that he is jumping too much on stage made him scared. :D

Thanks for the upload! Didn't notice much of a change from the original version; but maybe they are waiting for the album to come out before they play it the new way? Anyways I like how Alexi has gone back to playing a melody while singing :)

Thanks for the vid sleeper.

is there any chance you could upload it to rapidshare so that we can see it in better qualitiy?