CoB Tour Songs

TheSleepingDrummer

Senior Reaper
Dec 15, 2007
Lake Bodom
Right... I'm going to see SlipKnoT in London with Machine Head and CoB :) (best ofcourse)

And I want to know which songs they WILL play or are likely to play.

I already have an idea which songs they are likely to play. But im unsure, so can somebody confirm or just give me a list of ones they are likely to play.

Tyvm in advance. :loco:

Expect Sixpounder, Living Dead Beat, Hellhounds, Blooddrunk, Downfall, Smile Pretty The Devil, In Your Face, Hate Me!, Needled 24/7, etc... Of course you won't get all of them because they're opening and they'll have no more than 40 minutes so obviously they won't be playing 20 songs.

Expect Sixpounder, Living Dead Beat, Hellhounds, Blooddrunk, Downfall, Smile Pretty The Devil, In Your Face, Hate Me!, Needled 24/7, etc... Of course you won't get all of them because they're opening and they'll have no more than 40 minutes so obviously they won't be playing 20 songs.

Awesome.

Ty for no sarcasm.

Looking forward to when the tour starts in Europe so u first guys / girls there can post what the possible setlist will be in Copenhagen the 13th of Nov :headbang:

Prolly is gonna be somewhat like the US tour, just cut down 3/4's lol well that doesnt give much of a guess tho ! Can anybody from the us post what they played there yet?

Blooddrunk
Hellhounds
Banned from Heaven
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Follow the Reaper
Silent Night
Downfall

Something like that

^Yeah, but I think it'll look more like this:

Hellhounds
Banned from Heaven
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Children Of Decadence
Follow the Reaper
Silent Night
Downfall

I think they'll save the big number of Blooddrunk songs for their european headliner after Christmas, and for the support they'll just play 2 from there. And I don't think they'll take out of the setlist both Bed Of Razors and Children Of Decadence when they've been playing them in the states, because then many european fans are going to get reeeeeeeeally pissed.

^That's the same as mine except you replaced Blooddrunk with Children Of Decadence. (I wasn't putting the songs in any particular order.)

I'll kill myself if they play these songs:

In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Me
Needled
Downfall

Then say yaoow we're too drunk now see ya dude.

EDIT: ^was a little drunk yesterday