COB TOURING WITH SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD, MASTODON

No one mentioned Thine Eyes Bleed yet :lol: ... They are a really good band. Much better live! I'm not fussy on the song Cold Victim but Their album in the wake of seperation really slays. There are some really great riffs on there. One of the guitarists main influences is Joe Satriani, and in one solo he did when they played here, you could so tell it. It was fucking amazing haha. That solo killed any Alexi solo too. I dont know what song it was because it aint on their cd but if you see them live watch out for it.

Im really happy that TEB are playing a show like this! They are great people. My band Sound Corruption opened for them when they came here. At first we were afraid to talk to them:lol: But afterwards we did and they were really nice and down to earth. They even stayed at my drummers house that night :lol:

CliffBurton said:
Silence, you!

Slayer and Bodom will rule, but it will be summer. SO it will be liek 1049203 degrees in the venue with sweaty lam of god fans being homos. I like Early Slayer though...woo Bodom.

Suck it. Lamb of God isn't metalcore. Lamb of God slays. They'll do their infamous Wall of Death at the concert.

Grimes said:
Suck it. Lamb of God isn't metalcore. Lamb of God slays. They'll do their infamous Wall of Death at the concert.

Did I say they were metalcore? no. I said nothing about them. But I will now, because lamb of god is boring and can suck my nuts.

Lemons said:
I leave for finland on the 27th of June... i hope they come to toronto before theN!!

Goddamn you! Try to let other people have a turn on wicked tourbusses this time.

Foralltid said:
what the hell is the wall of death?

1nuttyguy.gif

ignore the dumbass in the middle

how long do you think bodoms set will be, because thats all i care about, i hope they dont play a short set but by the looks of the poster it looks like they'll play second

^im gonna guess its 30-45 mins. along with that shitty band, thine eyes bleed or whatever. lamb of god isn't BAD, but they are definitly on the border of metal and metalcore. Slayer and bodom are basically the only bands worth seeing, IMO

Too bad most of the people you'll see coming at you in the "Wall of Death" are retarded mallcore kids who you'll crush. However, if there's Slayer fans involved, you'll get some mohawked skinheads with sharp spikes. tr00.

ahh dude in this one slayer dvd some friends had on, and there was this hoss rosanne bitch going "SLAYYYYYYEEERRR", she would get a kick to the gut for sure.