COBHC Merch... How long did it take to arrive?

Aug 9, 2005
Canada!!!
Anyone who has bought COBHC Merch from the official site, how long did it take to arrive? And where do you live?

I ordered a Hoodie about 4 weeks ago And I live in Canada... I would like a rough estimate of how long it would take to get here.

It takes quite a while, i think i was promised within 28days but it took about 40 days, roughly. And i'm in the UK...so i wouldnt worry too much since your over in canada, for a little bit yet, at least.

I did order an Are you dead yet hoodie in october...but I'm still waiting...

If it came from Germany in 5 days you've gotta live close to it because for the US it takes at least 2 weeks

You should order form Amazon if you can, with the official store of any band it usually takes a lot longer (a few posts above this one to prove it).

I ordered November 21st. I hope it soon comes :erk:

After another month I will start to worry.

There should be a way to track the package... but theres nothing. You just have to wait and hope for the best. Sucks.

transient said:
iveo rdered moonsorrow gear from finland and gotten it in about 2 weeks. i ordered some stuff form germany and got it withint 5 days...:OMG:

Yeah I ordered stuff from Germany (Nuclear Blast) and it got here in a little over a week. I ordered CoB merch and it took more than a month.

"Due to problems with printing and delivery of COBHC Ziphoods and Are
You Dead Yet? Longsleeves, the orders for these items have
unfortunately been cancelled. If your order consisted of something
else in addition to these items, your order has now either been sent out or will be sent out in the course of a few days without the
aforementioned items. We are terribly sorry for the delay and any
inconvinience this may have caused. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please direct them to the following e-mail
address : aa dot sewira at jippii dot fi. Also, the Hate Crew
Deathroll banners are now back in stock and the ordering info for Are You Dead Yet? banners will be added on the site in the near future."

Btw, were there Hatebreeder banners?

man that is weak, the stuff I have ordered from nightwishes official store got here to the states in 9 days, thats right 9 days:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: