COB'S Drum Tech??

rebecca9

New Metal Member
Nov 8, 2006
well i was with my sister at the dublin unholy alliance show, and he gave us free backstage stickers, told us we could meet any of the unholy alliance bands and to go backstage about ten mins after it ended, so we did and we got led to a backstage bar, there were about 5 other fans and one of them was a girl who said she was waiting for her friend from cob, i don't know any of the band members, what they look like, but nearly an hour later, a blonde guy from the band came in. the rest of the bar was full of security guards, just relaxing after the show.
then the rest of the fans got bored waiting i think and so we just left and went to a pub...did anyone else who was at this show (or any other) get backstage passes? and did anyone get to meet any of the band(s) members??
thanx for your time!

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
no i didn't there was just that blonde guy whoever he is, i was more interested in meeting lamb of god, but it never happened! he kept lookin over at me though as if he fuckin' expected me to go over.

no i didn't there was just that blonde guy whoever he is, i was more interested in meeting lamb of god, but it never happened! he kept lookin over at me though as if he fuckin' expected me to go over.

i met lamb of god at the UA here in america. umm....randy was acting like he was on speed, he wouldn't stop walking around and moving, seems like a busy man. chris adler was really fuckin nice, i got him to sign my shirt, but randy signed me too...and i don't remember the other guys too well...

No actually I'm bald atm, and am really dark haired. I dyed blonde last spring because of my admiration of a racing driver called Kimi Räikkönen.