COB Recomendations

Back on topic. Well, welcome and congratulations on becoming a new Children of Bodom fan, Jockthrax. Suggestions for becoming familiar with their music: I'd suggest anything they've done. Some of the people here are kind of biased and don't like anything past either Follow The Reaper or Hate Crew Deathroll. But still, anything Bodom have done is good. And one more thing, as much as I appreciate you're concern, the Anthrax outbreaks were in 2001, it's not happening now

MiracleMan said:
Back on topic. Well, welcome and congratulations on becoming a new Children of Bodom fan, Jockthrax. Suggestions for becoming familiar with their music: I'd suggest anything they've done. Some of the people here are kind of biased and don't like anything past either Follow The Reaper or Hate Crew Deathroll. But still, anything Bodom have done is good. And one more thing, as much as I appreciate you're concern, the Anthrax outbreaks were in 2001, it's not happening now

:lol: Nice spot.

MiracleMan said:

Thank you all for the recommendations guys and gals, i'll be picking up the new one and HCD tommorow I'll let you know what i think.....
Oh and that wee big in my sig is a quote from 2001, Ive just never bothered updating it. Im quite a lazy bastard. :lol: Thanx again

Authentic Metalhead said:
Probably not. They might view it the same way we view the events of 9/11/01 today: as a money-making/political scheme.

:lol: Maybe. Hell, maybe it was! 700 years ago definitely wasn't like it was now. People didn't travel halfway across the world everyday.