Children of Bodom on Metal Egde

I'lll wait as long as i have to for Alexi. I don't care how many hours it takes to meet him. Is it possible to get on their tourbus and find Alexi's number on his cellphone?

Their tourbus is fun,although I didn't get too far on it before the tour manager came after me and threatened to drag me back to Philly:lol: That guy hates me.
Boo! You're soo.... ugh. I'm gonna look at ticket rates now. psh.

My friend got to interview him that night in Long Beach and said that laiho was so shit faced before going on stage that he was on the verge of puking

yeah my friend actually snuck in backstage that night and saw alexi with a bottle of JD and he was smoking out of a bong. she said he was kinda mumbling to himself and then when he saw her he offered her a hit but she got spotted by security so she had to run her ass out of there.

Heartless: I would be honored to get runned over by the COB tourbus. That would be a good way to die. No, no, better.......if anyone ever shoots Alexi, i'll get in front of the bullet and die. Then he'll truely know i loved him.

Originally Posted by Lady_Laiho
Is it possible to get on their tourbus and find Alexi's number on his cellphone?

AMG! Yeah like Alexi is going to have his home phone number on his cell just so he can phone his apartment and see if anyones in it while he's on tour!

Alexi: "Uhh, hello, I was just wondering if anyones in my apartment . . . ."

:lol:

Originally Posted by Lady_Laiho
Heartless: I would be honored to get runned over by the COB tourbus. That would be a good way to die. No, no, better.......if anyone ever shoots Alexi, i'll get in front of the bullet and die. Then he'll truely know i loved him

I Think your kinda crazy .