Children of Bodom needs to tour in the US already

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
see now........ this forum is lame right now because people don't have anything good to talk about. "What car does Alexi drive" and "the sexiest man alive" are some of the dumbest topics you could be talking about on a forum where we should be talking about Children of Bodom kicking ass. I know the perfect solution to this problem: TOUR IN THE UNITED STATES ALREADY GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

He needs to look in his local independant music stores. I live in the U.S. and have all CoB's albums except for Tokyo Warhearts.

Originally posted by BastrdDrmr
see now........ this forum is lame right now because people don't have anything good to talk about. "What car does Alexi drive" and "the sexiest man alive" are some of the dumbest topics you could be talking about on a forum where we should be talking about Children of Bodom kicking ass. I know the perfect solution to this problem: TOUR IN THE UNITED STATES ALREADY GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
:mad: :bah: it wasent that stupied... Anyways Yesss! they NEED to tour in the united states and very soon:worship: :zombie:

Hey Repent, where does your brother live? I live in Midland fucking ASS TX and found all of Bodoms cds in my shitty local "chain" store except for Tokyo Warhearts (got reiusse at PP III) and Youre Better Off Dead (alos at PP III). If MIDLAND FUCKING TEXAS can get em than pretty much anywhere can as well.

Ben

Originally posted by bodomite
NORSK ARISK BLACK METAL RAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Damn you scandianavia and your aryan race...... the US needs an aryan race too...germany got one.....we need one godammit. AMERICUS ARISK BLAK METAL RAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!

they certainly do need to come to the US. Their the one band I havn't seen live yet that I would like to see the most. I just saw Symphony X for my first time last night.... that was one HELL of a show.

Alexi said in some interwiew that they are trying to find a band with them to american tour next summer..:)

Originally posted by BurningAngel
Alexi said in some interwiew that they are trying to find a band with them to american tour next summer..:)

They should tour with In Flames, or Dark Tranquillity, or actually Throne of Chaos would be great. Or Nightwish would work well.

In same interwiew Alexi said also that they are not so big band in US that they can tour alone, that they have to tour with some bigger band..