Children of Bodom on Metal Egde

Lady_Laiho

Dark Divinity
Aug 25, 2006
Arizona
The Unholy Alliance Tour at Long Beach Arena was all Slayer's. I brought my daughter Leilani onto the Children of Bodom tour bus and introduced her to Alexi Laiho. She sees a psychologist once a week now.

Why can't i be on the COB tourbus???? I want to meet Alexi!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous.:mad:

so you're not denying it? you are "Leilani" aren't you?

only you've never really met alexi. you probably just saw a picture of him on the tour bus and went loco :loco:

LOL. I wish i was Leilani so i'd get to meet Alexi and see what their tourbus looks like. No one's ever been on their tour bus.

The Unholy Alliance Tour at Long Beach Arena was all Slayer's. I brought my daughter Leilani onto the Children of Bodom tour bus and introduced her to Alexi Laiho. She sees a psychologist once a week now.
You need to see a psychologist without even going on their tourbus.
:lol: :kickass: so tr00
No one's ever been on their tour bus.
Um, wtf?

1) A SHITLOAD of people have been on it.
2) I coulda went on their tourbus if I wanted... but everyone was inside the venue partying... so there was no point.

I never even had the thought of going on their tourbus unless i fucked Alexi. OMG, i have a new dream now.....to get on their tourbus and maybe take one of Alexi's things.

I was in California at that time. I worked in Modesto and went to Long Beach by Amtrak train to get to the Unholy Alliance gig at the Long Beach Arena.
I walked outside to the smoking area hoping to get some fresh air and paid attention to some dude pointing with his finger to my right I turned my head and it was Alexi smoking and smiling. First I thought that it's not him cuz I thought Alexi is bigger. But it was him.
He looked really shit faced.

Yeah, i read a lot of people on these forums went to that gig. Maybe they saw that guy with his daughter. I can't wait till the next time i go see Bodom. The next time, i'm really going to meet him.

Yeah, i read a lot of people on these forums went to that gig. Maybe they saw that guy with his daughter. I can't wait till the next time i go see Bodom. The next time, i'm really going to meet him.

You will prolly meet him if you hang out at the tour bus till like 3am. Even then you'll prolly just get an autograph and a few words before you creep the shit out of him and he goes on the bus and locks the door :lol:

haha, i have to agree, many people have been on their tourbus, they aren't assholes superstars!

I was in California at that time. I worked in Modesto and went to Long Beach by Amtrak train to get to the Unholy Alliance gig at the Long Beach Arena.
I walked outside to the smoking area hoping to get some fresh air and paid attention to some dude pointing with his finger to my right I turned my head and it was Alexi smoking and smiling. First I thought that it's not him cuz I thought Alexi is bigger. But it was him.
He looked really shit faced.

My friend got to interview him that night in Long Beach and said that laiho was so shit faced before going on stage that he was on the verge of puking

Their tourbus is fun,although I didn't get too far on it before the tour manager came after me and threatened to drag me back to Philly:lol: That guy hates me.