Children of Bodom needs to tour in the US already

in this area stores dont even stock their cds.... oh well.... I dont ever buy em from stores anyway because those fucks charge way too much for cds .... i always order online.

heheheh, that's funny. I actually saw the avatar on a game forum a while back and checked the properties and copied the link. It's a good thing I saved a copy of the picture though becuase the link quit working yesterday so i had to upload it to my bellsouth web storage thing.

Forgot who mentioned it, (Bodom needs to tour with a bigger band to do the US) but it would so kickass to see Bodom with Slayer. Dosen't matter who they tour with though, I'd give my left nut to see em live, and the right one to see em come to the US

No offense to slayer, but I think COB would make them look like a bunch of pussies. Slayer use to be my favorite band. I actually almost worshipped them until i heard COB. But If I had to choose an american band to play some gigs with COB it would most likely be slayer. I would rather another band from europe play with them though. Kalmah or Skyfire would be cool.

true, there are very few american bands that are good(IMO)
but if i had an ass load of money then i would book COB and a bunch of other bands out here...SOMEONE BOOK THEM FOR A US TOUR GODDAMN IT!!!!
if they had to do a tour with an american band i would go with either Slayer, or possibly Liquid Tension....i can see it solo battles with John and Alexi and Jordan and Janne :)

Iced Earth is working on a new CD and are pretty big in America. They played pretty well with In Flames last time. I think that would work out well. Kalmah, as mentioned prior, would be a better fit, but they are completely unknown out here, so they wouldn't be able to headline it.

Oh dude, totally forgot bout Iced Earth. That would be so kickass. No doubt though CoB would blow Slayer away, but the genius behind that suggestion is that Slayer has gotten the attention of "nu" fans in recent years, especially with God Hates Us All. So their definatly a great headliner for the states, a real solid sell for tix. Bodom could definatly survive on that tour. Problem is Kerry is a little bitch and said he hates all the European "BS" metal. He likes these nu metal acts, so not sure if he'll even want CoB on tour with him. Either way, whoever they tour with, they gotta get here. Hope someone from Bodom is reading this

yeah, slayers new album is reall shitty. The play 'nu' metal now. All the members of slayer are a bunch of bitches. I know a guy who met the band at a truck stop/restaurant. He hooked them up with some crack then they drove all night all cracked out. They stopped at a gass station and jerry went inside to get a drink. when he came back out the band was gone. He had no idea where he was at and was cracked out. He ended up calling his mom who had to drive three hours to go pick him up. I think he said it was like 4 AM too. Some witnesses that where at the restaurant with jerry comfirmed to me that the story was true. Right about then was when I started disliking slayer anyways becuase they had just came out with diablos in musica which was ok, but nothing like their other shit. And they are ovious crack addicts according to what jerry told me.