Children of Bodom to tour US!!!

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
From www.bravewords.com

DIMMU BORGIR - Prepare For Armageddon! [Hot Flashes - 03.05.09 20:17:41]

"In preparing for this guest appearance at the BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, where he will meet fans and sign autographs, on both days, Silenoz mentioned a few new details about the forthcoming DIMMU BORGIR platter. He hopes to give the BW&BK attendees an early listen to one or two tracks. "I'm looking forward to (your) event," he enthuses. "It will be killer! Everything is finally recorded. We start to mix the album on Monday. We have chosen Death Cult Armageddon as the title. Perhaps it's not the most original title, but nevertheless, it suits the lyrical content and the way the world are heading. At least we won't have to elaborate on what it means, in interviews!"

Death Cult Armageddon, which features a pair of guest vocals by IMMORTAL frontman/guitarist Abbath, is scheduled for a Fall release, with a North American tour to follow. Children Of Bodom are confirmed to support."

I sure hope this is true! They should headline that tour!

dimmu borgir is more known my the common metalhead in america so they obviously will have them headline. I love Children of bodom but I will be happy as long as they don't put 5 bands on the tour which will shrink set times.

tattooedsean666 said:
dimmu borgir is more known my the common metalhead in america so they obviously will have them headline. I love Children of bodom but I will be happy as long as they don't put 5 bands on the tour which will shrink set times.
Yeah...3 of 4 bands should be plenty since Dimmu and CoB have lots of material to cover in their setlists.

Oh!!!!!!! My!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ing!!!!!!!!!!!!! God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If This Is True! I Will Kill Everybody!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh This Rules More Than Being Given A Million Dollars Every Day!!!!!!

nothing is confirmed until they step on stage, until then,
headbob.gif

just read on blabbermouth.net that dimmu is in talks w/ COB, nevermore and HYPOCRISY for a nov/dec US tour. i hate nevermore, but Dimmu, COB and Hypocrisy would be an amazing line up for us americans! fingers crossed!