Unholy Alliance Tour DVD

DiCerchio

Death is beautiful
Oct 17, 2006
St.Petersburg, Russia
Sorry if this thread already exists, but I couldn't try a discussion about it, only announcements. Has anybody seen (or maybe bought) an Unholy Alliance Tour DVD which should be released on 27th February? There must be recorded a show at Vancouver of 13th July 2006 with Slayer, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed.

Sorry if this thread already exists, but I couldn't try a discussion about it, only announcements. Has anybody seen (or maybe bought) an Unholy Alliance Tour DVD which should be released on 27th February? There must be recorded a show at Vancouver of 13th July 2006 with Slayer, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Children of Bodom and Thine Eyes Bleed.

Yah dude i was at that show 2. I heard that half of all the footage on the DVD is from the Vancouver show. I really want that DVD so i can relive the Entire floor seeting mosh that Lamb Of God started:headbang:

Yeah i haven't been able to find it anywhere either..!! i saw the clips and my friend is in it at the beginning of crystal skull by mastodon.
it looks awesome.

and to deathmetal danny:
i'm in chilliwack too! ha.

It's pretty shit. It has a music video from each band and some live performance of them all too. They show Living Dead Beat from Bodom's set and it's crap, it's like 20secs long. Don't buy it if you just want to see CoB.

It's pretty shit. It has a music video from each band and some live performance of them all too. They show Living Dead Beat from Bodom's set and it's crap, it's like 20secs long. Don't buy it if you just want to see CoB.

that's not the dvd they're talking about. you have the one which came with an issue of metal hammer, right? i got that too and eyah it's weak

I dno where it came from, I downloaded it. :p

But even if it was a full song, it's still not worth buying imo. CRY would be a much better purchase.

if the dvd is like less than $15 then i may buy it because i dont like mastodon or slayer a lot but i would like to see taht set of COB even if it is only a few songs because i didnt get to see unholy alliance :erk:

oh well, im looking forward to the nevermore dvd too actually :headbang:

Yeah it does. One song isn't worth it if you're only buying it for them. If you like all or more than one of the bands, then that's alright. I like Slayer and Lamb of God too but I've already got Chaos Ridden Years, War at the Warfield and Killadelphia so this DVD would be pretty useless.

This is good news! I hadn't heard anything about this dvd before. I'm really waiting forward to watch it now. I hope there's lots of CoB and Lamb of God material on it (I guess most of it will be Slayer though). It would be good to know something about the contents before buying it...

Btw. I just bought my first Lamb of God cd couple of days ago having not heard even one second of their music before. I'm really beginning to like them, what a great band! Shame I didn't notice them before. Gotta buy some Mastodon too, because I'm unfamiliar with them also. I'm happy that there are some new and good metal bands coming from the US of A.

Depends. But in this case, I wouldn't buy this for myself because in my opinion, it's not worth it for me. If you want it, then go for it. :)

Cheap, no Bodom footage! I bet there's even more Mastodan. Is that Living Dead Beat at Unholy Alliance in Las Angelos or something? If so, i already seen that one song on t.v.