Unholy Alliance Tour

Jesse Pohjalainen said:
I didn't mind at the time. But looking back, it was a poor performance by slayer:mad:

I still went crazy when they played Dead Skin Mask, easily the best Slayer song.

You are easily impressed, which doesn't surprise me you didn't bad mouth having to see Slipknot.

Slipknot rules!!!!
LoL j/k, but they aren't the worst band in the world. The poppy death metal thing isn't that bad. Limp Bizkit is way worse.

I'll be there, too.:kickass: I'm pretty much going just for Slayer, though I'll be there for most of the other acts. I like early CoB, and LoG are ok in small doses. I'm not really into Mastodon or the other band. Slayer BETTER play mostly old stuff, and not the stuff from their last two albums.

Boru said:
Slipknot rules!!!!
LoL j/k, but they aren't the worst band in the world. The poppy death metal thing isn't that bad. Limp Bizkit is way worse.
Don't put Slipknot and death metal in the same paragraph. Slipknot have nothing to do with death metal. Slipknot is a mixture of industrial, rap, and hardcore, if anything.

Much as I dislike Slipknot (and be assured that I do), from what I hear, there are definitely some diluted death metal portions in it.

Life Sucks said:
I'll be there, too.:kickass: I'm pretty much going just for Slayer, though I'll be there for most of the other acts. I like early CoB, and LoG are ok in small doses. I'm not really into Mastodon or the other band. Slayer BETTER play mostly old stuff, and not the stuff from their last two albums.
Don't get your hopes up, my cousin has seen Slayer live 7 times and has only seen a Die by the Sword and Antichrist once, and very little of the next two albums....

swizzlenuts said:
Don't get your hopes up, my cousin has seen Slayer live 7 times and has only seen a Die by the Sword and Antichrist once, and very little of the next two albums....
How can they not know that the general consensus among their fans is that God Hates Us All and Diabolus In Musica are by far their worst albums? Even the uber-sucky Metallica play shitloads of old stuff at their shows.