Unholy Alliance Tour Order

Yeah, I haven't been to any thrash shows yet, but what the hell do you do at a mosh pit anyway?

Life Sucks said:
You actually sat in the seats? My friends and I didn't sit in our assigned seats once the whole night. We were up on the balcony, then went down and stood in the back for LoG, and then went into the pit for Slayer.

There were no assigned seats, and we sat in two different spots. We were down on the floor for COB. We were also standing most of the time for Slayer, just not on the floor. Believe me I don't want to stand for five hours, especially through boring bands like LoG or Mastodon.

cookiecutter said:
There were no assigned seats, and we sat in two different spots. We were down on the floor for COB. We were also standing most of the time for Slayer, just not on the floor. Believe me I don't want to stand for five hours, especially through boring bands like LoG or Mastodon.

true dat, expecially if you are on the good brew :kickass:

cookiecutter said:
Believe me I don't want to stand for five hours, especially through boring bands like LoG or Mastodon.

i dont like mastodon, but LoG boring? How so?? They are great musicians and have good lyrics too.

unfortunately i live in a shitty state that unholy alliance is not coming through. on one of the days off though, LoG and CoB are coming so thats a little bit of consellation, although it sucks hugely that Slayer won't be there.

cookiecutter said:
I can't remember anything about LoG besides that it was boring. Seriously absolutely nothing happened for me when they played. I guess I just don't like their style.

LoG played a great set but they were on longer than Slayer which kinda pissed me off.

LightningLixxx said:
Is anyone planning on going to the date in San Jose? I need somebody to go with :erk:
YES! I've been looking for people to go with. Send me a private message ASAP.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Not according to the mallcore kids which took up 75% of the audience.
What the hell do mallcore kids know about metal? They think Slipknot is
br00tal death metal. :lol:

The real Unholy Alliance.
goat-1.jpg

200 ever made I have #40