Unholy Alliance Playlist?

Jun 12, 2006
Does anyone know (or can anyone tell me from personal experience) which songs are played by which bands on the Unholy Alliance tour?

I'm primarily interested Children Of Bodom's set list, but anyone else's is great as well!

Thanks

- Twitchy

some people might want to go based on the setlist. if i wasn't in la seeing emperor i'd go if slayer played a substantial ammount of old stuff and cob didn't focus thier setlist primarily on the new are you dead yet album but actually played a few older songs.

You can pretty much guess what slayer will play most of the time, they are pretty predictable these days. Hope you get a few of show no mercy though

Mmm... Still Reigning was a good live CD by Slayer (atleast that's what I thought, alot of other people didn't like it from what I gather), so if they continue on that sort of pattern I'll be happy.

I was supposed to go, but all of the floor tickets were sold out within the first 3 hours where I live :(

When I saw Behemoth in April, for example, I only owned their most recent album, so I surfed the web to find a typical Behemoth setlist and I downloaded a couple of their common live songs so that I could recognize the songs when I went to the concert.

You know i cant belive LOG just announced dates to Aus and they aint commin to my town, man, first kreator now log, for fucks sake

cookiecutter said:
Go to their concerts in other cities and start an Adelaide chant.

lol
yeh, go to victoria and start an adelaide chant, i would be killed :lol:

besides these things require time and money, two things i dont have excess of atm... Ill just keep on winging here until a big name international act braces my city :kickass:

yeh a few...Opeth came not so long ago, before that no big bands came when i was into metal though, or when i was 18 and old enough to legally go

Its really gay though, becuase my town is only a 50 min flight from melbourne away, and melbourne is a town where big bands will always go to

Yeh Opeth was really good. They were the first decent sized gig that i have ever been to